Network Send Mail Issue

I am unable to send mail from my Thunderbird mail or any other mail client over a wireless network. I have full access to the w/l network I am using ( home network at my daughters) but when I try to send an e-mail I get the following error:

"An error occurred sending mail: The mail server sent an incorrect greeting: edtncm03 bizsmtp ESMTP server not available, your ip is balcklisted by spamhaus. Go tohttp://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=70.68.36.14."

When I click on OK for this error I get another one:

"Sending of message failed.
The message could not be sent because the connection to SMTP server smtp.telus.net was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again or contact your network administrator."

Receiving of e-mail's works fine as well as all other internet functions. I am using a IMAP server for incoming mail and a smtp server for outgoing mails.

I have double, triple checked all incoming and outgoing settings and security/authentication settings and they are correct.

This one's got me stumped, my only guess is that is may be something to do with the home wireless setup.

any suggstions on what to look for would be appreciated.

Using TB 3.1.9 on a Windows 7 64bit OS.
 



______________________________________________________________________


"your ip is blacklisted by spamhaus" that's a pretty big hint to what the problem is Or, 

Is your daughter using a different ISP then your account SMPT settings? If so, you need to change your SMPT setting to match hers.
 


________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Steve, I think the problem is with the ISP although I don't know why they would be blacklisted as Telus is the major ISP for BC and Alberta in Canada. I tied sending an e-mail from the Telus webmail site and get the same error. I use an IMAP server which syncs my email folders and when I compose and save a draft it goes out to the server drafts folder but when I go to send the note I get the blacklisted errror. Seems like the problem exists after the emails leave the Telus server.

All other internet functions/browsing etc. work fine.

One further note, when I use my Mobile Internet Stick the e-mail works fine, which indicates to me that the ISP is not blacklisted. So I think your suggestion about the out going SMTP settings may be right.

I will leave this for now and tackle the problem when I get home if it still exists.