1) After enabling ICS/ICF, you can't see any computes on My Network places. If you try, you may get "workgroup is not accessible".
2) If you use the net view command, you may receive "System error 6118 has occurred. The list of servers for this workgroup is not currently available." message.
1) This behavior can occur if you enable the ICF that will closes the ports for file sharing by default. To open these ports, right-click the network connection that is firewall protected> Properties>Advanced>Settings>Service Tab>Add, Enter 127.0.0.1) for the required Internet Protocol (IP) number. Enter UDP ports from 135 through 139, and TCP ports from 135 through 139 one by one (the external and internal port numbers should be identical).
2) This may occur if the workgroup name and the domain name are the different.
3) No master browser. Starting Computer Browser Service on one of w2k/xp computers should fix the problem